Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

1988 unreleased Doug Williams football card

 
 This card is one of the rarest unreleased cards from 1988 along with the Art Still.  There were 9 unreleased football cards from 1988 which can be seen on the uncut proof sheets. Doug Williams was the only player still released, but all released cards were printed with a 'Super Bowl MVP' emblem to capitalize on the Redskins Super Bowl win.
 
 
This is the actual photograph from Super Bowl XXII that Kenner used for the card.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Very cool. One of these days I wanna track down all of the unreleased 1988 baseball cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. https://thevang.tv/truc-tiep.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. 먹튀검증커뮤니티

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work อัพเดทข่าวกีฬาก่อนไคร

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder who got the other 8 !! And how much is it worth?

    ReplyDelete